Applications developed by React Native has high a vulnerability in extorting core logic and source code hacking.
1. Script Language
· Type : Java script, Python, Ruby,...
· Configuration : Type of source code developed by the developer, not the compiled source code.
· Explanation: Script language will be just exposed as a source code developed by the developer, and attackers can figure out the app's core logic and edit it without any effort.
· Security : Low
2. BYTE CODE
· Type : Java
· Configuration : It is a language to run on multiple OS and compiled between machine language and source code.
· Explanation : Byte Code is used for multiple OS with one Java source code and it can be source coded with the decompiler.
· Security : Medium
3. BINARY CODE
· Type : Executable file or library developed with C or C++
· Configuration : Executable files which are translated into machine language based on each OS and CPU.
· Explanation : Binary code will be configured as executable files consisting of machine language. To understand the code, understanding reverse engineering is necessary.
· Security : High