1. Target hacking points after analyzing the code
2. If dynamic DATA is needed to be modified, check the DATA used in the following method through APP debugging.
3. Modify logic and DATA so that the targeted logic can perform desired behavior
4. Re-Packaging to activate modified apps
5. Select the way of distributing hacked apps and distribute them
The priority is to analyze the source code to see where the targeted changing point is and the value it needs to be changed into.
For service providers, the biggest security threat is the hacking that happens with the distribution of hacked apps, which is one of the most important security incidents to watch out for.